Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Stewart + Sperry = Sterry

Our wonderful Oregon friends the Stewarts came for a quick visit to Boise a few weeks ago. We definitely needed Sterry time.  We had a lot of fun swimming, playing, eating, and of course talking!  Looking back at my pictures it seems that I only took pictures at the end of their stay instead of the beginning.  Everyone looks absolutely exhausted!  Thanks for coming.  We love and miss you guys.

Cute little Huddy Buddy


This guy is the life of the party.


Together again





1 comment:

Sharon said...

Oh man.... I miss you guys again already! I LOVE the "Sterry" name...why hadn't we come up with that before? We had SUCH a great time! It was as if we had never been apart! But, now we are again and it makes me sad:(

Thanks again for letting us crash there for a couple nights. When are you coming to visit us???