We are absolutely thrilled that in October a sweet little GIRL will be added to our family. Boys are the best, but we are ready for some barbies around here:) Max wanted it to be a girl. He said he already had a William so he didn't need another boy. With the boys being sick, Kris came home to watch them while I went to the ultra sound. It was fun to come home and surprise them. Babies are such miracles and we are so blessed.
Will is back! After two weeks of sadness and sickness My happy William is back. He was the sickest I have seen him. After a week of not getting better the doctor sent him in for a chest x-ray and after finding he had pneumonia and changing his prescriptions he finally got better.
Thank you medicine!
Friday night I had a little personal revelation that we moved to the right place...we went to the Dairy Days Parade in downtown Meridian:) The parade threw out things like cheese, chocolate milk and ice cream! My favorite things.
My Boys. Happy Father's Day. I am so lucky to have wonderful priesthood and future priesthood holders in my life. I have really felt the manifestation of that power as we have gone through sickness and trial. I love my dear ol' Dad and Kris the Father of these two. If you have ever seen these guys together it is obvious where I stand. They absolutely love and adore him. They hide and squeal with delight each day as he comes home from work. Max only lets Kris put him to bed and sing to him at night. They are really three peas in a pod.
Love you. You're the World's best POP!
P.S. The boys bought Kris some blow pops, popcorn, pop-its, and some soda pop for Father's day. Kris always has something clever to say, he said, "Thanks, you BLOW pop." That is not what we meant.
Love the pictures. I have a picture of Max in the very outfit William is wearing while playing in the sand. It's amazing to see William growing into Max's clothes:)
6 comments:
Thanks for sharing these gorgeous photos. The one where the boys are clinging to their dad made me cry. love your guys.
Dream parade.
Yea for a girl! So exciting!! Such cute pics. Glad Will is feeling better.
haha "you BLOW pop!" Good one Kris. Kris is a great Daddy. I'm beyond excited for your sweet little pea coming! Will looks HUGE!!
Love the pictures. I have a picture of Max in the very outfit William is wearing while playing in the sand. It's amazing to see William growing into Max's clothes:)
Great blog. I'm glad that Will is doing better. Good Job on Being a good dad "Blow Pop".
Luke
Post a Comment