Thursday, July 19, 2012

It's always fun at Grammy's house!

The week of the Fourth of July is the best time of the year.  We had a wonderful week being at Grammy and Grandpa's house.  Here are a few highlights.  We made huge bubbles.

Grandpa Jim always does everything in style.  He made yummy steak in his huge (and I mean huge) dutch oven outside.  There was so much meat for everyone that he brought it inside with a pitchfork:)  Delicious.

Here is Max getting ready for his leg in the annual Coats family Triathlon.  He is just like his daddy trying to steal someones bigger and faster bike. 

Kris getting ready for the race.  He managed to survive and finish the race even though he didn't train at all.  I was pretty proud of him.

Victory!  (I walked the last leg of the race with most of the kids so we could get a shirt.)  You gotta Tri!

Hot parade.

Andy and Kirsten- the newly engaged couple- William loves her too!

We stayed a few extra days while Kris went back to work.  Grandpa took us to feed the cows at Bradshaws house.


The highlight was seeing the milk truck come and load up the milk.

We went to the top of Mt. Harrison and rode our bikes down.  Luke clocked himself going 40MPH.  I rode the break the whole time.  (Don't forget I am pregnant in this picture, I don't normally look like Rosie O' Donald:)) 

A cute picture of the new love birds.  Good times. 

No comments: