Friday, July 20, 2012

Peter Parker Turns 4

Max is 4 years old now and we had a wonderful Super hero party for him while we were in Rupert.  Max really loves dressing up and has a great imagination.  We are so grateful to have him in our family. 

Look at those abs!  The mask was a tad small. (He must have a Coats head.)



Awesome Aunt Katie!

The Incredible Grandpa and Wonder Grammy

BatWill and Exciting Easton

Iron Luke and Daring Dallon, Spider Girl is in the back ground.

Max and Ty showing some super moves


The Incredibles

Captain America

Great Granny

Power food

Great Woody

Max got a new Batmobile

Here we are roasting some fire bombs.  Max had an action packed birthday. We floated the river and rode in the boat.  We played baseball, rode bikes, and roasted marshmallows.  Max was grateful to spend the day with is best bud Tyler.  Thanks everybody for making his day special. 


5 comments:

Winters Wonderland said...

Happy Birthday to Peter Parker indeed!! What a fun Mommy and family!! I love the cupcakes and masks and it was so fun to see Grandpa Woody wearing one! :) Love you all! Miss you all.

Katie said...

Awwww your pictures are so good I love them!!! What a fun party!

Ileen Coats said...

Gotta admit--I look like my dad. Hehehe. What a fun filled day for Max. We really enjoyed all the fun. The pictures are so great.

Luke and Linds said...

Hi this is Tyler Clyde Coats. I had a lot of fun at your birthday party Max. Thanks for playing with me and being my cousin. I'm excited to see you again. I like jumping on the tramp with you. ohnmtykl7uqabvccdllllllllcat.

TY TY

Luke and Linds said...

Great Post!!! Really enjoyed it.