Saturday, November 17, 2012

Ruby Lou Sperry

Ruby Lou Sperry 

October 22, 2012

 7:59.a.m.

7 lb. 4oz



It is an exciting time at the Sperry house and we are thrilled to have a new baby girl join our family. I feel so blessed with the honor of raising a precious daughter of God.  It is a special joy.  Being  mother is such a sacred responsibility.  I hope the Lord will help me so that I can teach her to be righteous woman.  I am really grateful for all the beautiful women in my life. 
The first thing the doctors said when she came out was, "looks like you've got a redhead!" so of course I was excited.  As soon as she got cleaned up, Kris brought her to me and I discovered that her hair is light, but it is not red.  Too bad. 


Will loves his new baby.  He is always wanting to hold her. 

The Boys were a little worried about seeing me in the bed with the IV in my arm.  Max was really freaked about Ruby's bellybutton.

Here is sweet Grandpa Coats excited for the possibility that perhaps she might have a tinge of red in her hair.



I like this one, especially of me!  I was on drugs.

It is really hard to be THAT funny.

I love you mom.









Ruby is the sweetest baby. 

3 comments:

Katie said...

Haha my favorite part of this post: I'm on drugs. I love you! It's exciting to have another girl! She is so beautiful I wish I could see her every day.

vdhfamtng said...

Great photos! So cute. Fun costumes, adorable family. Miss you guys!

Pals said...

I love all the photos! I can't wait to see your little family in just a few weeks. I love that the boys are dressed in Steelers jammies, that is too cute! And the picture of Kris holding little Ruby makes her look so small. I love you all! See you soon:)