For Kris' Spring Break we got to go and visit Grandma and Grandpa Sperry
Max was absolutely thrilled to spend the day outside digging holes and fixing the car with grandpa.
Best cheese and ice cream around!
We went to a WW 2 Air Museum where they stored blimps during the war.
I wish you could have come with us!
5 comments:
Looks like you are having a fun Spring Break! We have never been to the air museum...looks like fun!
Fun! Max looks like he's having a blast...I don't have school in August so hopefully we can go to the redwoods then! I love you sister!
Thats what I wanted to do with you. But thats the way it goes when it rains you make lemonaid.(Ha)Looks like so much fun. Your area is so fun and beautiful. So much to see and do. Can you guys come to Idaho in May and July? Sounds like there will be a party in July. Love ya Mom
Fun times! Looks almost as much fun as the spring break we took in college to California (except for that whole van incident) :)
Guess what!? Yesterday (saturday) was May day!! Do you know what that means? That it's Emily Coats-Sperry's Birthday! Hope you had a good one with your cute little family! Happy Birthday Emily!
Post a Comment