Emily you Really made my day complete. What a beautiful tribute in your talk and to top it off with finding this clip, really made my Mothers Day. I Love you (Crooked Thumbs up)
Hey! I was thinking about you guys the other day as I drove past Rupert & Burley, Idaho! We're living in Brigham City now so if you ever passing thru let me know! And I saw our old roomate Danelle today for lunch- she says hi!
ps (you don't know a Shelly *last name is now Bryce) who's from Burley do you? I know it's not that small of a town, but thought I'd ask :)
4 comments:
Emily you Really made my day complete. What a beautiful tribute in your talk and to top it off with finding this clip, really made my Mothers Day. I Love you (Crooked Thumbs up)
Classic! I LOve it! Happy Mother's day Emmy! Will you email me a copy of your talk?
Love you sista... you are the bomb.
Hey! I was thinking about you guys the other day as I drove past Rupert & Burley, Idaho! We're living in Brigham City now so if you ever passing thru let me know! And I saw our old roomate Danelle today for lunch- she says hi!
ps (you don't know a Shelly *last name is now Bryce) who's from Burley do you? I know it's not that small of a town, but thought I'd ask :)
Post a Comment