Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Happy Birthday My Love

I am so happy that Kris was born!
He is ambitious, kind, and he has a testimony. What else can a girl ask for?

7 comments:

HAYHAY said...

Yay! Happy Birthday Kris!

Pals said...

We are so happy Kris was born to. He is the icing on the cake of our family. Happy Birthday Kris! Dad and I love you a whole big bunch.

Winters Wonderland said...

Amen Cousin -- hooray for the good guys! Happy Birthday Kris, thanks for taking such good care of our beautiful Emily!

John Sperry said...

Happy B-Day Kris!

Andrew D. Coats said...

Kris is a good man - yes sir!

Ileen Coats said...

Kris looks like a hot-tamale in this picture. Happy Birthday Kris. We love you and we are so thankful you saved Emily in the Celestial Kingdom. I know David loves to talk and talk and talk to you. Thanks for all you do for our Family. You are the best.

Katie said...

Mom is hitting on Kris? haha jk Happy Birthday brother! You are the best!