Monday, March 15, 2010

Grammy bonding time


Dear Gram C and Meganzl,
I am so glad you came to visit. Thank you for playing in the dirt, reading stories, riding the horsies, going to the library with me. You are the best. I love you so much.
Love,
Max
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Ileen Coats said...

It was a dream trip---Good food---Beautiful green grass and Spring-time blossoms. Watching Twilight on a rainy day near Forks. Going to the carousel,museum, play arena, library and having cake with our MAX. Thank you for putting us up and feeding us good food. We love you and I miss Max's jabbering.

Sharon said...

Isn't it so great to have your mom come?! Looks like you guys did a lot of fun things!

HAYHAY said...

YAY for Grammy time!! I love the pictures. Know I can see the fun stuff you do there! Max looks so grown up!!! He looks like a little handsome boy. wow! We want to play with Max.