Saturday, February 13, 2010

Loving Stuff

I loved February because I was surrounded by lots of people that I love.
We went to a Michael and Regina's Stake Valentine Dance.
Man, can my sweetie cut a rug! I felt loved.

Jen and Jenson came to visit and we took the boys to the coast.
Max loves Jenson even though his face doesn't show it.

I love my baby Max.
I guess moms out there know what I mean, but I can't even explain how much I love this little guy. It makes me shed a few tears just thinkin' about it.

My Granny and Aunts came to visit and we loved spending time with them.
I love the memories we share.
I love the Young Women in our ward.
I wanted to share some of our pictures from New Beginnings YW Opening Ceremonies
Each girl held the torch and talked about someone who exemplifies strength and courage in their lives. We talked about how the Olympic athletes train and compared it to the personal progress program.
We had a medal ceremony and a guy in my ward made these cool wooden medals. Each girl stood on a podium and we read a tribute about them written by their parents. It turned out to be a wonderful night and the girls felt loved.
Align Center
Love you all
I must go Max wants to watch "Elmo loves you"
Thanks Grammy and Bampa for the Valentines.

4 comments:

Elise and Lane said...

And who couldn't love a kid as cute as Max?!!

Ileen Coats said...

Kris---You look like a handsom dude on that bike!!! What a fun picture.
Max wins the baby photo shots. What a smile he has. Except when he has to share a log with Jenson.
Love your new beginnings. All the Acequia trained girls prove to be the best leaders aroung the globe. love ya mom

Pals said...

I still get teary-eyed sometimes when I think about my kids. That part just never quite goes away. You New Beginnings looks like it was a huge success. Congratulations.

Love you guys!
Patti

HAYHAY said...

I hadn't seen these pictures yet! I LOVE The olympics... what an awesome picture. I wish my boys could play with baby Max. If is so cute!