Sunday, November 2, 2008

Me and Max, we go together like peas and carrots

THIS YEAR OUT WARD DIDN'T HAVE A TRUNK OR TREAT
SO....
WE TOOK MATTERS INTO OUR OWN HANDS!!!

Even though Max wan't feeling well for his very first halloween
We dressed him up anyway, I couldn't be a carrot without my pea!

Kris was the FAT farmer!
Some didn't realize he actually dressed up!


The Stewarts were M&M's, a chicken, and a ninja guy

Here are the Birds!
Our favorite joe dirt, pumpkin, and biker lady
We're glad Max has a lot of new friends!!
Can't wait till Max can actually contribute to the mayhem!

Those decorations were pretty cute,
If I do say so myself
Thanks Sharon for the help.
We even kept a tight budget, its amazing how far string and a little tinfoil will get you

6 comments:

HAYHAY said...

Emmy,
You are so cute and creative. I can't believe how fun you made Halloween! I wish I could have been there. Your friends look like fun. I LOVE the pea, carrot, and farmer!

Pals said...

I don't like vegetables as a general rule, but I do love that pea and that carrot. How creative is that! Emily, you are awesome! And now Kris knows how it is to be like the rest of his family. LOL!

vdhfamtng said...

Kris dressed up? Just kidding. I didn't have to dress up and I still looked like I had a Halloween costume on! I just got up in the morning and looked like a zombie. :) Great costumes guys. I happen to already love my peas and carrots, but you two look doubly delicious. Look out for that farmer though, he looks shifty if you ask me.

Sharon said...

It really was a fun party wasn't it?!!! Thanks for hosting, we had a blast. You are quite the party thrower! You all looked so cute in your costumes.

Katie said...

Max: I miss you little sweet pea. You are growing up to be so handsome. We will see you soon! Your dad looks like he's getting ready for Thanksgiving. "Get in My Belly"!! I love you--I love your Mom and Dad===Can't wait to see your face and pinch your cheeks--Love Grammy Coats in Idaho.

Luke and Linds said...

We love your costumes. Me and Ty were a farmer and a pea too. But you guys were much better. If we would have had a costume contest against you we would have got dead last!

Luke and Ty