Max is a good looking kid. Ty wishes he could come play. We hope to see you guys. We're trying to get away to come visit for Thanksgiving. If not we'll see you on Christmas. Hope all is well.
Hey Mad Dog Max, I'm glad you got my message man, I was hoping mom would put it on this weird "blog" so we can communicate our plot yo take over the planet. Well, I've decited to stop taking naps in the day too, mom can't get anything done, it's awesome, and when dad gets home I cry as much as possible so I get the attention and dad doesn't. It's kinda entertaining to see what they try to calm me down; you should try it some time. Good point, I think those things that always wak me in the face could be useful, right now it's just so fun to eat them, sometimes I slobber old milk on them, and they taste good 1-2 hours later. Well, how do you think we could take over the world, I've been thinking about it for about three months now...Seems like we both have a way with making our parents do whatever we want them to, they could be useful. WEll, I miss ya max. You roll a little better than I do, that's awesome. See ya man. Love, Ty Ty
Max, Grandma Sperry is so proud of you. Keep up the good work. Rollin' rollin' rollin', Keep our Maxie rollin', rollin' rollin' rollin'on the floor. His mother now will chase him, no walls can encase him, soon Max will be rollin' out the door...
6 comments:
Yaaay Max!!! You are just adorable!!
Max is a good looking kid. Ty wishes he could come play. We hope to see you guys. We're trying to get away to come visit for Thanksgiving. If not we'll see you on Christmas. Hope all is well.
Love, Luke, Linds, and Ty Cly
Congrats Max! That is so fun that he is rolling over, he showed me his new trick when he was here last week!
Good job Max!! And dang, he is one handsome boy!
Hey Mad Dog Max,
I'm glad you got my message man, I was hoping mom would put it on this weird "blog" so we can communicate our plot yo take over the planet. Well, I've decited to stop taking naps in the day too, mom can't get anything done, it's awesome, and when dad gets home I cry as much as possible so I get the attention and dad doesn't. It's kinda entertaining to see what they try to calm me down; you should try it some time.
Good point, I think those things that always wak me in the face could be useful, right now it's just so fun to eat them, sometimes I slobber old milk on them, and they taste good 1-2 hours later. Well, how do you think we could take over the world, I've been thinking about it for about three months now...Seems like we both have a way with making our parents do whatever we want them to, they could be useful. WEll, I miss ya max. You roll a little better than I do, that's awesome. See ya man.
Love, Ty Ty
Max, Grandma Sperry is so proud of you. Keep up the good work. Rollin' rollin' rollin', Keep our Maxie rollin', rollin' rollin' rollin'on the floor. His mother now will chase him, no walls can encase him, soon Max will be rollin' out the door...
Post a Comment