My Dear Max: You look like you are 14---I can see your mothers face in you now---before it was all DAD. We will see you next week and I will give you slobbery kisses every day I am in Oregon. I love you and I am getting excited for Christmas. You are so precious and perfect. I hope your Mom and Dad are having a blast with you. We are all so blessed. Love Grammy Coats
7 comments:
I swear, it is just not possible for Max to take a bad picture!
I agree with Sarah...or John. Anyway, he's so photogenic and adorable!
Max is so handsome!!!
My Dear Max: You look like you are 14---I can see your mothers face in you now---before it was all DAD. We will see you next week and I will give you slobbery kisses every day I am in Oregon. I love you and I am getting excited for Christmas. You are so precious and perfect. I hope your Mom and Dad are having a blast with you. We are all so blessed. Love Grammy Coats
Handsom little fellow. I still think he looks a lot like Emily. Good luck Kris. Can't wait to see you guys again.
R&D Sperry
He has a good head of hair!!! What a cute kid. Love you Guys
he is so so so cute, I don't think you could have made him any more handsome! I love his little grin.
Post a Comment