Hey- here are the links... and i've been meaning to give you a phone call too one of these days I promise! http://burnettbusiness.blogspot.com http://mossduo.blogspot.com http://lexeyandsean.blogspot.com http://jonnaraephillips.blogspot.com http://davisboys.blogspot.com I think that's all of them, i'll keep looking to see if there are any more! Randy and Brent have blogs but they are private I believe...Enjoy!
Oh man, Emily I almost didn't recognize you! This is Erin Davis (Cartwright). I know it has been such a long time and if you don't remember me that's ok. I just wanted to say hi. I got your blog address off of Elise's blog. Check ours out at www.davisboys.blogspot.com See ya!
Wow, look at all your leaves. The pictures are beautiful, especially the little man pics. We've seen the snow but it is yet to stick. I think I raked my leaves the day after I shoveled, Utah weather for ya. Miss you. Jen
Well, Emily, you guys have an adorable little guy.....and what a shrine this is to him! Just joking! You'll have to tell me where the frisbee golf course is, we'd love to play with you sometime! :)
Emily Your family is so cute! Max is adorable. I cannot believe how long it has been. We really do need to catch up! My email address is lexeylynn@hotmail.com.
13 comments:
Dear Max,
I like playing in the leaves too. Check out my blog a little later tonight.
TY Cly
He is ADORABLE! And we like having him here in Oregon...and you both, too!
He looks like he had a fun time. Grayson and Calvin need to come play with him, they would love it!
He is just bursting personality. What a fun mommy you are!
OH MY GOODNESS!!! They don't make them much more adorable than that!!!! I would much rather have leaves over snow in November too!
Hey! Love the pics! That first one should be printed, framed, and hung on your living room wall. It is the most perfect picture ever!
Hey- here are the links... and i've been meaning to give you a phone call too one of these days I promise!
http://burnettbusiness.blogspot.com
http://mossduo.blogspot.com
http://lexeyandsean.blogspot.com
http://jonnaraephillips.blogspot.com
http://davisboys.blogspot.com
I think that's all of them, i'll keep looking to see if there are any more! Randy and Brent have blogs but they are private I believe...Enjoy!
Brents is http://www.the--gardiners.blogspot.com/
and Randy and Chance's is http://lostodds.blogspot.com/
Oh man, Emily I almost didn't recognize you! This is Erin Davis (Cartwright). I know it has been such a long time and if you don't remember me that's ok. I just wanted to say hi. I got your blog address off of Elise's blog. Check ours out at www.davisboys.blogspot.com
See ya!
Wow, look at all your leaves. The pictures are beautiful, especially the little man pics. We've seen the snow but it is yet to stick. I think I raked my leaves the day after I shoveled, Utah weather for ya. Miss you.
Jen
Well, Emily, you guys have an adorable little guy.....and what a shrine this is to him! Just joking! You'll have to tell me where the frisbee golf course is, we'd love to play with you sometime! :)
Emily, you guys are so cute!! I loved your Halloween costumes so much! Very creative :)
Emily
Your family is so cute! Max is adorable. I cannot believe how long it has been. We really do need to catch up! My email address is lexeylynn@hotmail.com.
Lexey
Post a Comment