Ya! I would say we DO have a little catching up to do!!! I would say how the heck are you- but it looks like your doing great! Congrats on the beautiful baby boy! That is so exciting! Thank goodness for blogs right! And didn't you get the memo- your supposed to name your kid after an old roommate... :) So let me know who's blog you need links to... Michelle, Lexey, Danelle, Jon, Randy, Brett, Lance, Dave, etc.... ;)
3 comments:
Yea for Max! He's doing really well lifting his head up!
Next time get a side profile of tummy time. He has a very nicely shaped head though. I love you Em!
Ya! I would say we DO have a little catching up to do!!! I would say how the heck are you- but it looks like your doing great! Congrats on the beautiful baby boy! That is so exciting! Thank goodness for blogs right! And didn't you get the memo- your supposed to name your kid after an old roommate... :) So let me know who's blog you need links to... Michelle, Lexey, Danelle, Jon, Randy, Brett, Lance, Dave, etc.... ;)
Post a Comment