
As you can see by the look on Max's face all this moving has sure made us crazy!
We're excited to finally be settled in our little home in Salem.
Thank you to everyone that gave us a place to stay while we were homeless, we could have never done it with out you!

Max is officially two months, Mom gets worried because he'll put on his camo in the morning and then she can't find him.

Max gets a kick out of eating his right hand and drooling all over Dad.

Max loves his jungle room, I think he'll be the next crocodile hunter!

Coo!

Max got to go to the law school bbq, he was the only baby there :-(
He is in trouble here because he just messed all over mommy--really bad first impression.

Sometimes if you listen real close, you can almost here him laugh, dont' get too close he spits.

Max loves going to church, he made three new friends; Calvin, Grayson, and Wyatt.
5 comments:
yey for pictures I love them! This is Katie off Luke's computer! I miss Max sooo much! Give him a hug and kiss for me. I'm glad Kris is surviving law school! You can do it! I love you Em!!
Hey! So has Kris been initiated into the very exclusive club of Dad's who now have a spit up and/or drool stain on their suit coat yet? If not, just give it time. It will come.
Those are really cute pictures of Max. I am really excited to have met you and to have a new friend close by! Grayson and Calvin are excited too. I'm sure we'll see you soon.
That was actually me who left that last comment....I was just signed in under my husband. Sorry!
What up Mad Dogg Max
Congrats on the two month thing, mom still says my age in weeks, it's lame. I'm geting a double chin and I have a little acne, so I look old for my age. Hey, that big picture of you eating your hand is pretty sweet. What one's your favorite? I like my left fist. I like the tattoo idea, I'd probably go for a dragon. My parents are kinda a drag, mom only lets me eat every 2 1/2 hours unless I really bust it out, and dad does my diapers way tight too, there's not even a chance if leaking out the back, bummer. Have fun in Salem man. Peace. ---TyTy
ps.-I pooped all over mom's favorite blanket yesterday, it was awesome!
Post a Comment