Sunday, September 28, 2008










4 comments:

HAYHAY said...

I am sitting on the lawn outside our apartment. It is the only place we can get the internet. Oh my goodness Max is so handsome. I can't believe how grown up and cute he is!! He seriously has gotten even cuter. His personality is bursting!

vickicon said...

Little Max looks older than our little Zane, but Zane's dad is short so maybe that's why. I know Kara and Jen looked at your blog for sure. I'll check with Penny. Penny is my aide this year. I have one really hard student, but other than that a good class. Mariah is pregnant and very sick! Poor thing can't eat and has no body fat to lose. I think she's due in April.

Luke and Linds said...

I miss you Max.

From,

Ty Cly

Unknown said...

Hey Emily, little Max is so dang handsome! I love the little note of him holding telling Grandpa and Grammy to come visit--that's how we feel too! I want everyone to see him smile and talk, it's just too fun and cute to miss. I guess pictures and video will have to do.