I love your little home. I like the decorations. That is probably SO nice to have a place of your own. I love and miss you guys. You rock. Keep these pictures coming. I love them.
Max, You are getting so dang big. I love your hair coming in and your precious smile. I can tel that you've got big plans brewing. I miss you. luv, HAYHAY
3 comments:
Hey, at least you own .5 of a house, that's more than we own! I'm glad that it is so close to us though. It's fun having friends close by!
Cute house! I hadn't got a chance to see it. I hope things are going well for you three!
I love your little home. I like the decorations. That is probably SO nice to have a place of your own. I love and miss you guys. You rock. Keep these pictures coming. I love them.
Max,
You are getting so dang big. I love your hair coming in and your precious smile. I can tel that you've got big plans brewing. I miss you.
luv, HAYHAY
Post a Comment