We are excited for summer and the beautiful warm weather.
Max finished his fun play school with some ward friends. They had a little graduation party to say goodbye with all the pomp and circumstance.
The family met at the Twin Falls temple to do 152 baptisms for the Wilson and Hogg sides of the family. It was a really awesome experience to have my 92 year old Grandpa Woody there with us. We celebrated at Cafe Rio afterward and I found a bolt in my pork salad...I got a FREE MEAL:)
It was a great, yet exhausting day.
We love to spend time on the beautiful river with family, especially Ty Ty. That is one reason we wanted to move to Boise so that Max and Ty could be close cousins. Here is Tyler with a chocolate eye.
Sand goatee
It wouldn't be a Coats Sunday afternoon without a little competition. Now we have moved on to the next generation of competitors. Oh and by the way, you can't quit until someone cries.
Looking forward to a wonderful summer. If we could just get William healthy. He has been sick again for the past four days. Max and his Dad didn't let that put a damper on their weekend. They found some ways to have fun.
Got him! Love this one. Hope everyone has a wonderful summer.
4 comments:
yeah happy summer! Looks like you guys had a great time!
I see you've got awesome pictures. Great camera. Love the random shots. Happy summer and get well Will.
Yay for baptisms! That was such a fun day bolt and all! Love you!
Max looks SOOO big! I love the one of him asleep with dad smiling! I love the new camera!!
Post a Comment