Sunday, November 14, 2010

Will Power

William David Sperry
Born November 13th 2010
12:31 pm
6 lbs. 15 oz.
20 in. long

 
Our Little guy is healthy, happy, and has really dark hair!
Max loves his new baby brother
He is such a good big brother!

Baby had his first visitors! 
We are so grateful for family,
especially grandmas & bampas!


 

12 comments:

vdhfamtng said...

He's perfect! What a cute little guy. Max will be an awesome big brother. Congrats you guys!

rsperryhouse said...

Congrats. We're happy for you. He's the exact size Paige was when she was born. So cute.

Winters Wonderland said...

Hooray!! Good work you two, he is just beautiful!! Congratulations! :D

Anonymous said...

Yeah congrats! I probably won't be able to see him until I get back from Washington. Congrats again, he is so cute!

Sharon said...

Congrats again you guys!!! He is adorable....I can't wait to see him in person today!

Katie said...

He's a cutie!! Congratulations!

John Sperry said...

Congratulations!!

HAYHAY said...

He is PERFECT. I want to hold him!!

Andrew D. Coats said...

William David Sperry! Bienvendios al mundo! Looking forward to seeing the little guy!

Carlie: said...

What a cutie!!! We are so happy for you guys! Now a family of four! We can't wait to catch up with you all and hopefully meet William soon! Enjoy your little one(s). :)

Ileen Coats said...

We need some more pictures of Will---He has grown like a weed. I love Max and Will so much. They are our pride and joy. We miss them. Go Ducks.

Luke and Linds said...

Were excited to see how Will is growing.