Thursday, January 20, 2011

Firsts

Since our little Will was born in November life has been full of precious moments.  We are in love with this little guy.
First Bampa love
Wills first car ride

First little bath at home with Grammy
Max and Tyler's Christmas reunion
Meeting Grandpa Woody for the first time
First time meeting Aunt Katie
Granny
First Snowman (Will was in the car)

Meeting the Sperry cousins

Baby Evelyn and Will

Christmas Morning


First Christmas

Christmas Eve Jammies

First New Year's Party








First Smiles
So glad this little face came to live with us. 



6 comments:

vdhfamtng said...

What great photos! Boys are fun!

HAYHAY said...

My favorite photos are 1. Will's first smile, 2. The one of Kris in his Duck shirt with Will in his jammers (love his face), and 3. Kris wearing his stripy jammies.

You guys rock. I love all the firsts. I wish WE could meet him for the FIRST time!

Katie said...

Love it. You have the cutest family! Can't wait for you to live in Boise.

Ileen Coats said...

Wow I love every one of these pictures. Will looks like you in his first smile picture. I love Christmas jammies and I love Max and Tylers smiles. I love you.

Luke and Linds said...

Nice jammies Kris. We sure did enjoy spending time with you guys before Christmas. I'm looking forward to watching Will and Easton Wrestle.

Luke

Kricket said...

Cute family. We are back in Oregon too. It would be fun to see you. Do you make it up to Eugene much?
barnumgk at gmail dot com