

Maybe I am a weirdo, but I love Halloween. I am a grown woman and I was worried what we were going to be for Halloween. I had a great plan. Max was going to be a fire breathing ferocious dragon. I was going to be the fair princes
s locked in a tower and Kris was going to be my knight in shining armor. Well, Max didn't want to be a dragon, he wanted to be.... Captain Moroni. Luckily I had some left over red material and the dollar store is just down the road. Kris whipped out a title of liberty and voila!






I was a speed bump. We loved going to the trunk or treat with the Super Stewart family. It took people a while to figure Kris' costume out but he was a law suit.
The Law School also hosted a fun trick or treating party.
A few more fun pictures. I went to my first Ducks game. My family might disown me, but I am a fan. Autzen stadium was so loud. Grown men were giving me high fives after every play. Kris was so excited he couldn't sleep the night before. He bought a new shirt and got his hair cut for the occasion. Thanks to John and Sarah for watching Max.
7 comments:
Cute! I love that he wanted to be Captain Moroni. The speed bump was cute too! What a great idea!
OH my...I LOVE the speed bumb idea! That is just about the cutest thing ever. When I grow up, I want to be like you. I think "grown ups" that dress up for Halloween are awesome. You guys are so creative....ha...law suit! I LOVE that Max wanted to be Captin Moroni. He looks so happy in that picture. He is so dang cute. His world is going to get rocked in a week, but he'll handle it with flare as Captain Moroni.
Those pics at Autzen are pretty awesome! And Max was super cute as Captain Moroni! Did you have to explain anything to non-members or did they just think he was a Roman soldier?
Captain Moroni picture is to die for!!! So appropriate for Sunday Halloween. Max just wants to be good. I love the speed bump and the Law suit too. I love the Dragon---save it for baby hiccup. We can hardly sait till he comes into this world. See you Friday.
Sorry I deleated because I wrote it twice thinking it didn't work.
how cute! I love your Halloween costumes and look forward to them every year. Thanks for talking to me and being a good sister. I love you! Go ducks!
Post a Comment