Sunday, October 17, 2010

Maxie Time

With our new little baby arriving in a few weeks I have been feeling like I am running out of Maxie time! So we have been having trying to have as much fun as possible :)
This is one of the amazing pumpkin patches they have here in Salem.


"The pumpkin hatch"
-Max
Max was really excited, he would say..."The Great Pumpkin is coming!"



We jumped in Dad's freshly raked leaf pile.


We went and picked apples in a friend's orchard.
What is worse than finding a worm in your apple?
Finding HALF a worm! We learned that one the hard way!

7 comments:

Winters Wonderland said...

Max is so cute in the pumpkin hatch :D Sorry about the worm!! lol. Can't wait to see your new little pumpkin too. You look wonderful!

5 weeks left for us - whew!!

vdhfamtng said...

Yeah for Fall! Max is a cutie! Can't wait so see his little brother.

Ileen Coats said...

CUTE Fall pictures!!! Max looks like a big brother already. Can't wait to see little brother. Love you all.

Katie said...

Max is soooo cute I wish I could give him attention while you have you babay! Good luck with everything I love ya.

HAYHAY said...

HOW fun. Little Max is cuter than ever!

Pals said...

Max is looking so grown up! See you next weekend.

Elise and Lane said...

Good luck on Saturday and I can't wait to see pictures of your new boy! Can't believe we both have TWO kids now!! Time goes fast! Enjoy your last week of good sleep for awhile:)