I am thankful for the Dads in my life. I am really grateful for Dad Sperry who fixed our broken car this week. I am thankful for Dad Coats who is always there to help us and listen to our decisions and concerns. And I am really thankful for Max's Dad who is patient and full of love. I went outside the other day and this is what I saw...it's a Dad's life.
6 comments:
Great video, it's hilarious! Dads rock!!
Kris---You ARE a great Dad. I am very thankful that you are Max's dad.
Too funny and too precious. A dad's life is a GREAT life. Who else gets to be a hero every day of his life?
So cute! That is just awesome!
haha! Max is really excited to be on his dad's shoulders ;) Love you Em
I've had this song stuck in my head ever since I watched this a couple days ago. Kris does the "dad's life" with flare!
How is that baby cooking?
Post a Comment