This past week my family came to Oregon and we went on a road trip down the Oregon Coast to the Redwoods. What a spectacular trip! The pictures don't do it justice. Max loved every minute of it. We flew kites, played at the beach, saw sea lions, and hugged some of the biggest trees in the world. We saw the bluest lake and the windiest lighthouses. We stayed in a haunted mansion, a rustic cabin, and the chateau deef. What great memories! Every minute was a highlight.
7 comments:
Yay!!! I love the beach-Kite picture and all of them. Max is the photo baby. He really is a good traveler. Thanks for posting these. katie will be happy to see them. She went to SL to see Jack Johnson---LUUUUCKY.
The picture in the gondola looks like a painting in the back. The picture of Max and Kris over looking the beach looks like the Celestial Kingdom. I like the sandy bumm crack picture of Max on the beach too. Don't worry I won't let the BUTS stop me.
What was your favorite---Chateau Deef, Hauted Mansion, or Rustic Cabin?? Ha Ha
Oh man... I wish I could have hugged some trees with you. For some reason I thought about fishing for piranas while I looked at these pictures... Did you catch any? no... ha I bet you guys made some great memories. I love the pict of Max laying in the sand... and his sandy bum crack...classic. looks like a blast.
LOVE
Beautiful! Putting visit the redwoods on my to do list :D
Looks like fun, love the beauties in the matching hats and the cute Max :)
Love these pictures and love you! You're the bomb Emily thanks for everything you do for me!
I Love your blog and love keeping up with you. I have had this silly song in my head for the last few days and thought you might remember it.
"There's a place in the fog where the Handy Hustlers Clog and some folding chairs where the audience can stare."
"There's a place in France were the Handy Hustlers Dance . . .
Do you remember this?
Post a Comment