







It has been awhile, but I lost my camera battery charger.
I just wanted post a few fun pictures of our exciting summer.
John took all of these pictures this weekend on our Roseburg trip. It was fun for Max to see his Sperry Cousins and celebrate Great-Grandpa Sperry's birthday. More to come!
P.S. I guess I haven't even posted that we are expecting another baby boy in November. SURPRISE! Here is my big belly to prove it! It is fun to be pregnant along with my Sister in law DeLynne.
4 comments:
What cute pregnant ladies!
Yea Its a new post!!! I been checking every day for weeks. Cute pitures. Love that cheesy boy. Can't wait to see you August 4th. Love you mom
Congrats on the new baby on the way. I have been meaning to get in contact with you now that I am in Salem, but have been classically lazy. Hope all is going well man! If you get a free moment let me know and we can catch up.
LOVE the pictures, especially the cheese pict of Max smiling. He is one handsome dude.
Post a Comment