You go Max! Grandma and Grandpa loves you!
SO CUTE!!!!
Nice Hands Max!!!
Jake and I just watched little Max. Jake was clapping. That was better than Jakey does... impressive Maxy! LOVE HAY
Pretty impressive Maxie!! Love this footage. Hope you save it for when you are in the big leaguesLove ya Grammy and grandpa C
Wow, he's awesome at catching!!
I love how he claps after he catches it!!! Mom
Awesome!!! That kid's got it down! Next Masoli, woot woot!
I love that!!! So adorable. I can't wait to come up and see you and the Redwoods and cute Maxie. I've called you twice this week. Call me when you get a chance! Love you
Wowee!!! What coordination!!! I love his excited squeals too! SO CUTE!!
He is so cute! Breanna
Post a Comment
11 comments:
You go Max! Grandma and Grandpa loves you!
SO CUTE!!!!
Nice Hands Max!!!
Jake and I just watched little Max. Jake was clapping. That was better than Jakey does... impressive Maxy!
LOVE HAY
Pretty impressive Maxie!! Love this footage. Hope you save it for when you are in the big leagues
Love ya
Grammy and grandpa C
Wow, he's awesome at catching!!
I love how he claps after he catches it!!! Mom
Awesome!!! That kid's got it down! Next Masoli, woot woot!
I love that!!! So adorable. I can't wait to come up and see you and the Redwoods and cute Maxie. I've called you twice this week. Call me when you get a chance! Love you
Wowee!!! What coordination!!! I love his excited squeals too! SO CUTE!!
He is so cute! Breanna
Post a Comment