All we have been doing lately is...EATING! Max went to the doctor for his 18 month check up and she said he is way too skinny. So it's protein shakes and pasta for Baby Max. Is it too early for Creatine?
One word: Butter. But seriously, he just needs to figure out that he likes eating, like the rest of us ;) Either way, you're still a good Momma, so don't worry!
5 comments:
Too skinny! Like father like son I guess. Sure is a cute little guy though.
Laura beat me to it. I was going to say that Kris was no fatty when he was a baby. Tell the doctor it's genetic. He'll fill out as he gets older.
I LOVE the spaghetti face!
He is Maxamillion and we love him.
Juice him up baby!
Little BAABY MAX!
One word: Butter. But seriously, he just needs to figure out that he likes eating, like the rest of us ;) Either way, you're still a good Momma, so don't worry!
Post a Comment