Happy New Year everybody!
We just wanted to share some highlights from 2009 and our holiday.
I was called to be the Young Women President.
These girls have truly blessed my life! They are "RUBY" Girls!
We just wanted to share some highlights from 2009 and our holiday.
These girls have truly blessed my life! They are "RUBY" Girls!
We were excited to find out that the ward we moved into in Salem was full of Boys!!What a blessing! This summer we met each morning to walk! The Lord blessed me with friends when I needed them! I love you girls!
I took them to every Waterfall from here to Utah...I think!
Christmas Highlights
Max got what he wanted!
Thanks Grandma and Grandpa Sperry!
(Why do I always get to wear the onesie and look like the abominable snow monster?)
We only had one injury.
Our Coats motto is "Go Hard or Go Home...or at least until someone gets hurt!:)








5 comments:
Awesome post. I loved seeing your highlights, and experiencing some of them with you. It was great to hang out with little Maximum over Christmas and his parents:)
LOVE YOU SIS.
HAYHAY
I prefer the onesy to the killer mask. You guys are darling. You are a great YW Leader too. I think the pictures look so much fun. Love mom
What a great year! Your Christmas trip to Idaho looks so fun. And those little capes you made are so cute, you will have to teach me how to make them! We need to get together soon!
Your young women girls are so beautiful! Love you Em! You are the best!
What a bunch of lucky YW!! You are awesome! Loved all of the pictures!!
Post a Comment