Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Baby's First Natividad

It was an Amazing Christmas Break!!
Max did a lot of new things--Like...

Star in his first Ugly Sweater Party

U-G-L-Y

You Aint Got No Alibi, You're Ugly

Max went on his first Airplane Flight


Even with all the snow, Max still learned to Drive

Pardon Me, Do you have any grey poupon?

Thanks for sharing your ride Jake!

Baby's first Christmas Eve Jammies...Matching Christmas Eve Jammies


Max's First Wrapping Feast

I Love Wrapping Paper!!


Max helped build his first Snow Man!

They used his abs as a model


Max had his first babysitter

while we Par-tayed on New Years!

Happy New Year Everyone!

Thanks for the memories everybody!!

4 comments:

vdhfamtng said...

I dunno Kris, I thought you looked pretty good in that sweater. You should wear it. Lots. People will take you very seriously if you do. I was wondering when you'd put up your Christmas pics! Glad you had a great time. Max is adorable! Love the pic of Max and Grandpa in the matching striped pajamas.

Kameron said...

I love the new pictures! I was so fun to see you guys too. I still can't believe what a great boy Max is. He is so dang smiley. What a handsome little guy. I love the grey poupon pict.

Pals said...

Thank you for sharing your Idaho Christmas. I love my little Max, he is just too precious. And your family picture is absolutely stuning.
Love you guys.
Mom

Carlie: said...

Hi! We found your blog and we're going to add you to our friends list! Thanks for the fun girls night!