We had such a great Thanksgiving.
We are glad for all of the yummy food at Aunt Regina's house.
We are glad that Grandpa Coats came to visit us in Oregon.
We are glad that Grammy Coats could hold, hug, and give kisses to Max.
Max is glad he could watch football and take a nap with the big boys.
We are glad that cousin Ty Cly could come and go to the ocean with Max.
8 comments:
I just love pictures of Max! He has so much expression and looks like he's just waiting to grow up!
I'm glad you guys had a nice Thanksgiving
love ya!
Sarah
yey for the wonderful Oregon trip!! I loved every minute of it. Max is such a cutie.
I am happy your family was with you over the holiday. It looks like you all had a nice time. Hope Max has a great first Christmas.
We have the cutest, smartest,darlingest grandsons in the world. We were so excited to visit Max. He is a wonder boy and we love him more than life.
Hey Max what do you want for Christmas. Will you be baby Jesus on Christmas Eve? We'll start early so you can go to bed and get up when your mom does at 4:00a.m.
Christmas morning. Love you--Gram and Grandpa Coats
We had such a great time with you guys in Oregon. Ty is already missing Max. We're excited for you all to come for Christmas.
Love,
Luke, Lindz, and Ty
Emily, I'm glad you're glad, but guess what...we're getting our Christmas song ready for our sing-a-long and I'm not glad that you're not here! We need you!
Vicki
OKay so that bath picture of the kids is the CUTEST ever!!! And what a good lookin' family you guys have! Immediate and extended. :)
Oh my goodness I loved all of these pictures so much. It is so fun to see all of you since we're on the other side of the country. The picture of all of the babies is in the sink is too cute and funny for words and Em, your baby is heart meltingly adorable. I want to squeeze him! :) :)
Post a Comment