I got a sewing machine for christmas and my granny taught me how to make a rag-quilt. This is my first attempt at being a crafty craft crafter! Max is becoming so aware...aware of his dental hygiene!
Man, it looks like Max is going to be ready to run around with Jake here any day! I love the clapping Max. Good job. Oh and that quilt! Em- you inspire me you crafty crafter!
Blast from the past! How are you doing, Kris? Looks like everything is great. Where are you living? E-mail us at kiki37duck@yahoo.com and we'll get you access to our blog. Matt and Christy Grose
Dear Max, You are really good at clapping. Right now I have learned to bang on my high chair, grab my mommy's food and spill it on her, say DaDa, spit all over, drool alot, and now I spit up on demand. It's great. This whole body thing is pretty sweet. Well. You're hair looks nice. Have a good week man. Peace. -TyTy
Dear Max: You are so dang cute--I wish I could kiss your neck every day. You are such a happy little guy---Were you excited to come to earth?? I got your picture on my fridge--so I can see you every hour. I love you---I love your mommy and daddy too. Love Grammy Coats
9 comments:
Love the rag-quilt....I can't wait to make the same one! Max is such a great clapper! See you tomorrow....twice!
Man, it looks like Max is going to be ready to run around with Jake here any day! I love the clapping Max. Good job. Oh and that quilt! Em- you inspire me you crafty crafter!
The quilt it beautiful! I should start working on one for Danelle for when she's older...Have I told you just how ADORABLE Max is yet!?!
Max is so cute! I love the clapping and the quilt looks fantastic!
Emily,
What a cute little guy. Don't you love Oregon! We really miss it there.
Kricket
Blast from the past! How are you doing, Kris? Looks like everything is great. Where are you living? E-mail us at kiki37duck@yahoo.com and we'll get you access to our blog.
Matt and Christy Grose
Dear Max,
You are really good at clapping. Right now I have learned to bang on my high chair, grab my mommy's food and spill it on her, say DaDa, spit all over, drool alot, and now I spit up on demand. It's great. This whole body thing is pretty sweet. Well. You're hair looks nice. Have a good week man.
Peace. -TyTy
Dear Max: You are so dang cute--I wish I could kiss your neck every day. You are such a happy little guy---Were you excited to come to earth?? I got your picture on my fridge--so I can see you every hour. I love you---I love your mommy and daddy too. Love Grammy Coats
He is so cute, and I loved watching your wedding video. Zane doesn't have any teeth yet. P.S. Debbie got the new school as we all expected she would.
Post a Comment