| Wow, for the five years of our marriage we have been excited for the year 2011. Now it has come and gone and the holidays are over so tonight we just sat back and took a deep breath. In May we took finals and Kris graduated from Law School. He studied and took the Idaho Bar in July. We got sworn into the Bar in September. I am just so proud of him. He has been an amazing Husband, Father, Student and Employee. I really don't know how he balanced it all. I finished my three years as Young Women President-which was seriously one of the biggest blessings to love and work with the girls and leaders. Then we packed and moved to Boise Idaho. Kris traveled back and forth to Oregon and he was finally permanent with us on December 15th. We are really happy in our new little home, but we sure do miss our Oregon family and friends. |
1 comment:
So glad Max is feeling better. What fun holiday pictures. Great job.
Post a Comment