Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Superman

Well...He thought he could jump tall buildings in a single bound.                                                              
During the Priesthood session of Conference Max decided to go fishing with his Aunt Katie (aka Best Friend.)  He "Flew"  off the retaining wall and landed weird on his arm.  He has to stay in his cast until Halloween.   Poor little guy, he has been really brave and didn't cry until we were leaving the doctors office.  He said, "I would like to take this off now."  I have been worried that this accident might make him nervous about heights, but I took him to the library and as usual he jumped down the last four stairs!  Now if we could just get over the flu!

7 comments:

vdhfamtng said...

If I remember correctly his dad once got mad and punched a brick wall. You can guess how that worked out. Hope your arm gets better soon Superman!

Anonymous said...

Poor Max. You can take it off soon.

Winters Wonderland said...

oh poor superman! What a brave, daring, very polite young man with great taste in friends. Heal quickly superman!! :)

Ileen Coats said...

Get well Max. I love you.

Katie said...

Aww I'm so sorry my best friend is down. Hope he gets better. Now we have both broken an arm.

HAYHAY said...

Poor little brave Max.

Elise and Lane said...

Is your address still the same in Salem? (christmas cards). Your boys are cute by the way!!