Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Oh no!

I lost my camera.  Last seen at the Children's Museum in Portland taking a picture of Max by Curious George.  I missed it today because Will was so cute.  He laughs out loud now.  He is such a rolly polly.  I just can't help kissing him behind the neck.  I also wanted to take a picture of Max at the park today in his wet drawers.  He has gone a week with very few accidents as we try to potty train.  But it seems whenever he climbs to the top of a slide he just can't control himself.  Hope to find the camera soon. 

7 comments:

Sharon said...

Oh man! Sorry about your camera. I'm glad Max is doing so well on the potty....that is exciting!

HAYHAY said...

I want to hear that laugh! Oh the journey of potty training! Jake is finally doing well, except he likes to hold it till the last possible second if he's having fun, so we are dealing with a lot of skid marks over here! yuck. Sorry about your camera. LOVE YOU!

Elise and Lane said...

I will keep my eye out for the camerea for you. I can't wait to see new pics of the baby! And I can totally remember (my) Danelle doing that same thing on a slide at a park when we were potty training ;) It sure makes you think twice about where you take your kid publicly when potty training!

Ileen Coats said...

Sounds like a Pitty - Potty!!
Love you.

Katie said...

Skid marks? haha never heard that one before. haha! (referring to haylie's post) I hope you find your camera!!!

Ileen Coats said...

Please find your camera, cuz I miss my boys.

Ileen Coats said...

You could buy a camera with your birthday money.