Sunday, February 13, 2011

Will's Blessing Day

It was party U.S.A. in Salem Last Week!!
                                                                
First Arwen, Elle and Jack got to come over and play and stay up late.  We also ran down to Eugene and saw Arwen's baptism, congratulations Arwen, way to go!

Then Will had his big baby blessing.


Thank you to all the grandmas and bampas for making the long trip to support Will on his big day!

A friend gave me a book on how to make cake balls!!  Hmm....cake, frosting, and white chocolate oh my!

Grammy and Grandpa Coats took us to the Zoo. 


Max loved the monkeys, they loved him too...probably 'cause he looks so much like curious George.


Roooaaarrrrr!  Max loved "lion geen"

Best Friends!  Once the week was over, it was time to relax.  Thanks everyone for the great week!

5 comments:

Katie said...

I am so glad you posted these pictures!!! There are such cute ones of Max and Will. I love their cute faces. Wish I could have been there for Will's big day. I love cakeballs! You need to teach me how to make them. I'm excited for my valentine to come in the mail. Love you!!

Ileen Coats said...

Hope the boys are feeling better. We sure had a great time in Oregon.
Sorry about the Steelers. The Cafe Rio was fantastic. Thanks for everything.

Ileen Coats said...

I love Max and Wills picture together relaxing.

Luke and Linds said...

Emily your boys are SO handsome! Will has his own distinct CUTE look, and I LOVE that he is smiling! I'm still waiting for Easton to break through a little grin. Anyway, THANKS for the Cute valentine, it's hanging in Tyler's room (-: You are all awesome! WE're SOOOO excited to see you in March!

Ileen Coats said...

I loved the Cake suckers. So creative and cute. You did such a good job on that special day.