Fun!!!! I've never been to Newport. BYU doesn't do spring break, which is just as well I guess. This semester Tim had two official days off work: MLK day and Pres. Day (Jan. and Feb.).
hi max, You are a good looking guy. I want to go on vacation. My mommy takes me on walks through Wal-Mart cause it's cold here...that's kinda lame. I am doing good though and I CAN'T wait to see you! and talk to you! Keep it real man. -Love, Ty Ty
I wish I was there with little Max enjoying the scenery. I'm dying to know how your water extravaganza turned out. I hope you guys aren't currently living in a life sized fish bowl. Max is so handsome. I can't wait till I can see him in real life.
6 comments:
Fun!!!! I've never been to Newport. BYU doesn't do spring break, which is just as well I guess. This semester Tim had two official days off work: MLK day and Pres. Day (Jan. and Feb.).
Hope you guys are doing great. Love the pics.
hi max,
You are a good looking guy. I want to go on vacation. My mommy takes me on walks through Wal-Mart cause it's cold here...that's kinda lame. I am doing good though and I CAN'T wait to see you! and talk to you! Keep it real man.
-Love, Ty Ty
I wish I was there with little Max enjoying the scenery. I'm dying to know how your water extravaganza turned out. I hope you guys aren't currently living in a life sized fish bowl. Max is so handsome. I can't wait till I can see him in real life.
Maybe the kids won't have to miss reading the word "Keiko" for Dibels next year.
How cool does Max look in a pirate hat?? Wicked cool!!!
Hey Maxer!
We hope to come up to Oregon soon, but no one knows for sure...it's a silly army thing I guess. You are so cute! Hugs and kisses,
Jenner
Post a Comment