Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Ehhh....What's up doc.
Nothing beats sun and carrots.
We have had a few sunny days here and there.
It's nice to get out and play.

5 comments:

John Sperry said...

The girls really liked this picture of Max; and so did I, by the way. :)

Katie said...

I love this picture ---what a darling baby boy---wow Grammy C

The Christiansens said...

He is getting big:) He has the brightest eyes, so sweet. We really miss you, especially as we try and pull this program together it was so much easier last time, I think? You all look great I hope all is well. We are expecting baby number 3 in September, yay!!
Jen

Jennica said...

Hey Maxer! We miss you tons! You are getting so big and lookin so old. We hope to see you soon!

Lexey said...

What a handsome little boy!! He has the cutest smile!!