Saturday, February 14, 2009

WILL YOU BE MY VALENTINE?
--LOVE, FRANKENSTEIN
There is so much to love...
babies, breakfast in bed, Candy love notes, scavenger hunts, pedicures, and packages!
How did I get so lucky?


Thanks Grammy and Grandpa Coats for the Valentine.
Yes, we will be your Valentine!
Twue wuv &
Really bad Valentine present ideas...
I have gotten my hair cut a million times. I have seen it done. Andy cut the hair of his whole baseball team. Lindsey does it, she even gave me a lesson. John gave Kris his last hair cut while watching conference, and making dinner! So what's my problem? I scalped my husband! I cried! Luckily Kris is a good man and just laughed. It's a good thing he can't see the back of his head. I sure married the right man. Boy, I sure love him, bad hair and all.

3 comments:

Pals said...

Don't cry! I love the haircut! It reminds me of the haircuts I used to give Ron and John. The last time I cut hair was on John. I did such a bad job of it that when I took him to the barber, the barber said there was nothing he could do to fix it except butch John's hair. And so we did. John wasn't happy, but at least his hair was even. VERY short, but even.
Bloopers happen. The good news is: it all grows back.
You are awesome to even try cutting hair.
Love you!

vdhfamtng said...

Ah, don't worry about it! I don't think Tim would ever let me try to cut his hair. Very wise in my opinion. just keep on trying and you'll get it. Practice practice practice! If it makes you feel better Tim has to go to church with poorly hemmed suit pants because I didn't do a very good job.

Luke and Linds said...

I think it looks great!!