

I ground the wheat from the cannery and made my first loaf of bread! I did a little dance and declared that I was now officially a domestic goddess... oh man, I should of checked to make sure the middle wasn't doughy.
Kris helped me eat the bread anyway.
5 comments:
Yea!! Go Emily! I don't bake bread, Tim does. So if baking bread makes you a domestic goddess what does that make Tim? :) But I do make some passable cinnamon rolls. The loaf looks great!
Nice job Emmy. You're the bomb.com
That is a beautiful loaf, and you made it from absolute scratch! Nice job!
I'm so proud of you Emily---I think the way to Kris' heart is through his stomach!!! Keep up the good work you YWPres, Bread bakin, Max teachen, Kris Lovin wonder woman. Love Mom
I am so impressed Emily!! That is a good lookin' loaf of bread you domestic Goddess you!!
Post a Comment