Love it!! He does have your nose Emily and your husband is really sweet! :) Congrats on your new addition to your happy family!
Kris and Emily,Are you home from the hospital yet? Is Max sleeping alright for you? Are you so tired? I think it's so cool that just last week you were a couple and now you're three!! :) Wish I could see the little guy!love,Sarah
He is so beautiful. I can't wait to hold little Max. Em- you do you good right after surgery!HAYHAY
Congratulations! We are excited for you guys. These little ones are so much fun. We need to come see you guys.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Love it!! He does have your nose Emily and your husband is really sweet! :) Congrats on your new addition to your happy family!
Kris and Emily,
Are you home from the hospital yet? Is Max sleeping alright for you? Are you so tired? I think it's so cool that just last week you were a couple and now you're three!! :) Wish I could see the little guy!
love,
Sarah
He is so beautiful. I can't wait to hold little Max. Em- you do you good right after surgery!
HAYHAY
Congratulations! We are excited for you guys. These little ones are so much fun. We need to come see you guys.
Post a Comment