Emily-I just found your blog (somehow) and wanted to say hello! What a cute little guy you have and you look great as well. I just had our second boy a little over three weeks ago! I don't know how things are going for you but getting mine on a schedule of any kind has been tricky so far. Well good luck!
4 comments:
Which one is Max??
oops!! I see, he's the one in green.
Cute background Em!! You're the bomb! Miss you and love you
Emily-I just found your blog (somehow) and wanted to say hello! What a cute little guy you have and you look great as well. I just had our second boy a little over three weeks ago! I don't know how things are going for you but getting mine on a schedule of any kind has been tricky so far. Well good luck!
Post a Comment