I can't wait to see "more, more, more" of Max, Max, Max, and his parents too!
SOO cute! We need to web cam with little Maxy man. I love the "more, more, more!"
Don't you love signing. It makes my life SO much easier.
I love baby signing time. I sing it all the time. So proud of you Maxie boy---you are one smart cookie boy. Love grammy
You have a pretty voice, Emily. :) I'm glad we got to see Max last weekend, they grow up too fast!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I can't wait to see "more, more, more" of Max, Max, Max, and his parents too!
SOO cute! We need to web cam with little Maxy man. I love the "more, more, more!"
Don't you love signing. It makes my life SO much easier.
I love baby signing time. I sing it all the time. So proud of you Maxie boy---you are one smart cookie boy. Love grammy
You have a pretty voice, Emily. :) I'm glad we got to see Max last weekend, they grow up too fast!
Post a Comment