Happy Fathers day to Kris--I love the matching ties. Max is a chip off the ol block. He has a great smile like his daddy. Can't wait to see you. Love Grammy Coats
Cute matching tie boys! I love all the new posts, you've been up to lots recently! it's been fun hanging out and good to get to know you better. you're a cool girl! :)
Where did you get matching ties, and such a small church shirt for Max? Jenson needs one! Well Jenson and I are flying in next tuesday so we have to hang out, and I wanna see your house. Maybe we can come over and play!
8 comments:
Love the matching ties! those are so awesome!
Those ties are adorable. Max and Kris look so cute together. Kris is a good daddy. You guys are a good family.
Happy Fathers day to Kris--I love the matching ties. Max is a chip off the ol block. He has a great smile like his daddy. Can't wait to see you. Love Grammy Coats
Emily, did you make the ties? They are awesome. I sure do love your family. I hope Max is feeling better.
Love you.
Cute matching tie boys! I love all the new posts, you've been up to lots recently! it's been fun hanging out and good to get to know you better. you're a cool girl! :)
Oh, I love the matching ties too! Cute, cute cute cute! :)
Where did you get matching ties, and such a small church shirt for Max? Jenson needs one!
Well Jenson and I are flying in next tuesday so we have to hang out, and I wanna see your house. Maybe we can come over and play!
I love the new pic at the top of your blog, it is so sweet!!!
Post a Comment