Finally Spring is here and the Bees are back in town the bees are back in towwowowown!!
That is exciting. That means the weather is warming up. Woo Hoo! Em, I can't wait to see you tomorrow. I saw Kris this morning. Kam and him are going to have a lot of time to bond on their little road trip. LOVE YOU
Em- You are the bomb. I don't want you to move far away. I would really miss you. Move back to Rupert. haha jk. I love you!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
That is exciting. That means the weather is warming up. Woo Hoo! Em, I can't wait to see you tomorrow. I saw Kris this morning. Kam and him are going to have a lot of time to bond on their little road trip. LOVE YOU
Em- You are the bomb. I don't want you to move far away. I would really miss you. Move back to Rupert. haha jk. I love you!
Post a Comment